Thursday, December 9, 2010
I was planning to continue with camp blog, but this is better. WAY BETTER.

Welcome to the sequel to the sequel to the original story, Turtle Love! (Go dig in the archives if you don't know.)

After Girl, now a praying mantis, laid eggs to carry on boy's family line, she began to show her motherly side by nursing for the eggs 24/7. One day, the eggs finally hatched...

"Mama!" "Mummy!" "Maternal Unit!" cried the babies. Girl was shocked. The babies all looked like BOY. (Especially the one who called her 'Maternal Unit') Due to psychological trauma, girl ate all the babies.

This happened to be witnessed by some nosey ladybug hiding in a corner. The ladybug in question happened to a famous casting director in the insect world. He found what he was looking for.

The nosey ladybug crawled out of his hiding place.

"Heck yea baby! You are just what I am looking for! You are perfect for the part of Female Hitler in my next play, 'Female Hitler vs Pikachu!' "

"Can I be pikachu instead?" asked girl.

"Nah, you are to hideous to be pikachu. Anyway, Justin Bieber had already gotten the part."

"Am I not beautiful?! How could I lose to Justin Bieber? HOW DARE YOU!"

With that, Girl ate the ladybug.

She suffered from severe constipation a few days later.

And thus was the start of the girl's career as a hungry serial killer.

-End-




Tagboard

Profile
ShuTian!
Hi! Let me introduce myself. Above is my big name. I was born on 120896. I now reside in sunny Singapore. Went to Northland Pri before graduating to Yishun Town sec. Member of SJAB :D(;
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Affiliates
Annabel
Cai Wei
Czarina
Dawn
Erica
Hazel
Joyce
Serena
Suqin
Ting Hui
Yuling
1e3'09
2e4'10
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws