Friday, December 3, 2010
Hey you! Yeah you! Cheer your ass off now because Yours Truly survived camp! (Yeah I know that was old news but I was too tired to update :P ) Heres a short summary that will either make you go "Wah! I wish I was there!" or "Glad I didn't show up..."

Day 1

Bag check. Super pervertic. Moved too slow so we had to start off camp with punishment. One round outside school! :@ Foot drill session after that. Drill... March... Turn... Blah. Then... Mini game! We were given a few pictures which were taken around the school and we were supposed to find out where they were taken. And... OUR GROUP DID not COME FIRST!

Lunch after that :D It was nice, or at least better than last year. LOL. Then flag painting! Needless to say LUBI's flag was awesome, lah. (BTW, Thats Cpl Hui Lan, Soon Heng, Me, Jing Yee, Lok Yen, Jiawei and Aditi. Biggest group in camp!) After that is bunk allocation. Shared room with Opal. Did ULTIMATE CHALLENGE afterwards. RUBY WIN!

Then dinner. About same as lunch O.o Went to shower. I didn't. Partly because I didn't want to rush and squeeze and partly because let juniors get priority. So me and Jing Yee dusted ourselves with laventder scented prickly heat.

NIGHT GAMES! :D First round was hard. We had to do 5 consecutive jumps with 3 people on a skipping rope. Then turn here turn there with a spoon in our mouths with a tennis ball in it. Cannot drop. Then throws balls to the left, right and across. MIND YOU NOT EASY HOR GOT 8 PEOPLE! Only Topaz completed the rest of us had to be advanced to the round 2. Round 2 was DIRTY. We had to pass bread around with out faces only. Whats gross is that the bread is smothered with Jam. Then had to crawl under ponchos to pick up balls which are worth points. It may seem clean, but the ground was the muddy soccer field :x Last round was writing the camp motto "Strive to Succeed" on a piece of majong paper. The marker was attached to string which we had to hold on ends. In the end we got 3rd.

Supper than sleep.

Shall post the rest sooner of later...




Tagboard

Profile
ShuTian!
Hi! Let me introduce myself. Above is my big name. I was born on 120896. I now reside in sunny Singapore. Went to Northland Pri before graduating to Yishun Town sec. Member of SJAB :D(;
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Affiliates
Annabel
Cai Wei
Czarina
Dawn
Erica
Hazel
Joyce
Serena
Suqin
Ting Hui
Yuling
1e3'09
2e4'10
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws