Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Happy to be single.

Why?
1. Can focus on what is important... For now. I'm like 14 anyway.
2. No heartbreak.
3. No irritating people with annoying facebook love quotes.
4. More money for myself. No anniversaries, no birthdays and no month-saries. (Monthsaries are for effing gold diggers who just want your gifts... )
5. I dont want to change. I always see people change when they find their so called other half.

6. I am a self-obsessed narcissist. Me is all I need. (Hugs self) K, no.

7. Who needs a boy when you have a hamster?
HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER AHAHAHAHA.




Tagboard

Profile
ShuTian!
Hi! Let me introduce myself. Above is my big name. I was born on 120896. I now reside in sunny Singapore. Went to Northland Pri before graduating to Yishun Town sec. Member of SJAB :D(;
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Affiliates
Annabel
Cai Wei
Czarina
Dawn
Erica
Hazel
Joyce
Serena
Suqin
Ting Hui
Yuling
1e3'09
2e4'10
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws